Saturday, March 21, 2009

Part Three: Here Comes the Bride.

I know it's taken me a while to continue the pictures from my last trip but I thought I better get some more up before I come back to Utah in a week!
So like I said I was Maid of Honor for one of my best friends, which was my third (but not final) reason for coming to Utah.
Kapri and I met in Highschool and we have been friends ever since. She is wild and crazy and we have so much fun just being insane together. We were roomates at USU for one year where we quickly learned that for the sake of our friendship we should never live together again. Well, that is not something we need to worry about any more now that she is a happily married woman. To celebrate, we had one last girls night out. Nothing too crazy. But I had so much fun with her and our friends especially, the other bridesmaid Tanya. We had fun shopping for Kapri's 'intimates' earlier that day! Thanks Tannie!



The day after the Girls Party Kapri hopped on a plane to get married the next week...in CALIFORNIA! We thought it was pretty funny that she was going to get married in the state I just left. So I missed the actual wedding but a few weeks later, after the honeymoon, she came back to Utah and they had another reception. It was rather small but so many of our friends showed up to it, it was great. Especially since that was last night in Utah. I got to say goodbye to everybody.
Kapri was beautiful and I got teary eyed a few times, like when her mom was helping her put on her dress and later when I gave my speech and was explaining to everyone how I thought of her as family. It was so great to see how happy Jake makes her. He seems like a great guy and they are both so cute together. It happened fast but it seems like it will last forever.



I wish them both the best of everything and I love them very much!

1 comment:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

How exciting. I didn't know Kapri got married. Looks like she is happy though.