Friday, August 21, 2009

Some time with Rustin...and Heather...in Utah.

I've decided I should probably call this blog 'Trips to Utah' because that's all I seem to write about, when I finally get around to writing anything.

So summer is nearly over and I figured I should document what I did with it while I still have a few school free days. I started my summer with, of course, a trip to utah. I got to visit my sister Heather for three whole weeks and I just had the best time. I got to spend a lot of time with Rustin and that was great! Most of the time we just hung around the house but we had fun doing it.


We managed to fit in errands and other fun outings as well. Like one of Hunter's T-ball games where we got to see some of the fam and even though it was raining (just a tiny bit) we had fun. Hunter has gotten much better than when he started apparently. He just looked so cute out on that field...


And a trip to the zoo. We went with Hunter and Madison (Jackson couldn't make it cause he broke his little foot :( sad. )... oh, and their moms were there too. Cheryl and her kids got to come, as well as Allison and Morgan and J.T. and Jamie. I was excited to get to spend some time with Jamie who I never see and I was given the honorary title of Aunt Lauren, it was sweet. It was great day. Rustin loved the giraffes. I just wish I had gotten more pictures...


All in all it was a great start to my summer. I am sad it is coming to a close now but I suppose I'll deal with it. More happened this summer but I will have to fit it into another post. Which I promise is coming ( Aunt Tina, I promise. )

3 comments:

Tina said...

Oh Laurn I know you will post about your summer, It's just that you will do it In January.LOL You better get ready to post about the wedding I know you have to psych yourself up to post so start now ok. Love ya!

Tina said...

Boy did I spell your name wrong or what.

Tina said...

If you want the wedding pictures you need to send me your E-mail address.